Unfortunatly the mating did not work out. Moric van de Duvetorre was not up for it, he is a young dog with very little experience. We tried on 3 different days and different ways but it did not work out. We had a few other options but as i don’t like to force them into anything and i also like a natural mating i’ve decided to leave it. To find another dog last minute is also not how i like to do things, so i’m happy to wait until Lucy’s next season and breed her with a dog i’ve carefully selected.
I’m sorry for all the interests in this litter – nature should not be forced in my opinion!
Now i am looking forward to have another 9 months trailing with Lucy 🙂