Unfortunately the prospective owner of Mister Green broke his ankle last week. This means 6 weeks of plaster and crutches…. not ideal for a high drive Mali pup. Together we decided it’s better for the pup if he waits until the next litter so our green boy is now available again.
Get well soon Colin.
Contact us if you are interested in the boy.